ul. Powstańców Śląskich 7a
Global4Net Sp. z o. o.
+48 71 769 11 32
© 2009 – Global4Net. All Rights Reserved.
What is the most important for every online store? It is primarily the sale of the assortment and increase in profits. Each seller depends on increasing the visibility of the site, increasing traffic on it, which will ultimately result in conversions in the form of shopping by customers. How to optimize conversions in the online store to guarantee the expected results? Check what methods are worth applying in your business and learn about best practices in optimizing the conversion rate in e-commerce in 2019.
1. SMART PROCESSING OF PAYMENTS
One of the most popular methods of increasing the conversion rate is the so-called intelligent payment processing. It was noted that in 2019 there will be an even greater increase in the number of online payments among buyers compared to last year. Where does this trend come from? It turns out that customers are increasingly choosing the simplified payment methods in which you do not even need to log into your bank account. In addition, it was noted that customers like to decide on different payment methods. That is why modern payment methods such as digital wallets, cryptocurrency payments, smart payment buttons and other innovative solutions are appearing more and more frequently. Convenient and fast payment methods, such as PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc, replace long credit and billing card forms, thus increasing the willingness to shop and thus resulting in a higher conversion rate.
A customer in the network likes to take a straight path to the destination. No unnecessary clicks and filling in rubies. Sellers who simplify the shopping process will certainly attract new customers. A good example of such successive action is PayPal, which simplified the payment process. More and more customers are also looking for secure payment solutions. These include the use of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, online traders should take a closer look at this solution and consider implementing the possibility of paying with the help of cryptocurrency. This will increase both the security and loyalty of customers, as well as will result in an increase in the conversion rate.
2. PERSONALIZATION OF PURCHASE SOLUTIONS
Competition in e-commerce is growing at a dizzying pace and it is not expected that this will change over the next years. For this reason, more and more companies are looking for new technologies that will provide personalized opportunities and shopping experience to their customers, so that they can be constantly one step ahead of their competitors. Sellers realize that if they do not meet the requirements and do not impress their consumers, they will lose them quickly. So how do you make the customer feel special in your online store? Apply the 3 solutions below.
1) Bet on an extended and virtual reality – no customer wants to buy a “cat in the bag”. Before he decides on a given product, he wants to see what it looks like, it works or functions in its natural environment. To facilitate this type of product testing, it is worth investing in the extended and virtual reality (AR / VR). By providing this type of option on the website, you offer your clients exactly what they expect – they can get more information about the product, gain confidence in it and thus buy it more willingly.
2) Artificial Intelligence (AI) – global brands have been enjoying the benefits of artificial intelligence for some time now. This is a great way to increase consumer experience in contact with your brand. You can use AI eg in the form of Chatbot, which in real time will answer the most bothering customers questions, help them in choosing a specific assortment, and will take care of the improved and personalized service.
3) Update the capabilities of your e-commerce platform – the basic matter in the case of increasing conversions is taking care of the current updates of the purchasing platform. The latest features are used to increase conversions, eg thanks to smart payment buttons, faster product deletion process or order customization.
3. TRADE WITH VOICE COMMERCE
Sales with a voice assistant is not very popular yet, but there are entities on the market that already use it. Analyzes show that by the end of 2020 as much as 50% of searches will be based on the voice-commerce system. Therefore, it is worth taking a closer look at this solution.
A voice assistant is a technology that can work well in e-commerce and is likely to increase the number of conversions thanks to hints about the purchasing process. What can change through voice conversion optimization? The store can be found in voice applications that users are eager to use. You will also be able to implement the right voice SEO strategy, identify the most popular elements among users preferring voice-commerce, and even invest in your own voice application for your store, which will enable voice shopping.
So, if you are thinking about the most modern and not very popular solution, maybe it is worth to play the role of a pioneer and use a voice assistant?
The mentioned ways to optimize conversions in the online store are just a part of the steps that you can take to increase sales. However, it is worth starting with small steps and constantly implementing changes and innovations. However, first and foremost, you should follow the changing trends. Only keeping up to date with technological novelties and closely watching users will enable you to anticipate competition and increase sales.
Write to us
Chief Executive Officer
HR Business Partner
New Business Developer