In January, we are starting a series of trainings on the service of the Magento panel. The training is intended for people who own or are just about to own a Magento store in the near future. The first training will take place on January 10th (Saturday) at the Global4net headquarters in Wroclaw. The training is completely free, in exchange, afterward, we would like to get to know your opinions and suggestions about the training, what you think should be improved/changed. The training group will be 5 participants. If you are interested, please sign up directly via the contact form on the Global4Net website, complete with contact details. The order of applications counts. The next editions will most likely be paid, so this is a great chance to learn more about the platform.
ATTENTION! The number of places for free training in January was exhausted! We would like to invite you to sign up for other
training under the link Magento training and to subscribe to our newsletter to obtain information about the next rounds of free training or periodic discount coupons for training.
You will need to bring your own laptop (we only provide electricity, water and a solid dose of knowledge). Classes will be conducted in the form of workshops, during which we will check the acquired knowledge in practice. The training will last about 5 hours and it will be an extremely condensed dose of knowledge for people involved in the management of Magento stores.
– Creating invoices, corrections,
– Creating orders via the administration panel,
– Tax management,
– Orders management.
– Management of terms of ordering
– Creating different types of products (using step prices, prices per customer group),
– Category management,
– Management of redirections,
– Create a site map for Google
– Creating promotional rules for the product catalog,
– Creating promotional rules for the cart,
– Discounts based on generated coupons
– Customer management,
– Management of customer groups
– Queuing of shipments,
– Newsletter integrated with external tools
– Subpage management,
– Using the graphics editor,
– What are static blocks and how to manage them
– Navigating Magento reports,
– Generating reports
If we have completed the training in time, it can be expanded to include additional issues
– Multistore – that is, management of many stores,
– Currency management
– Creating your own order status,
– Creating and managing sales e-mails
– Delivery management and payments in Magento
– How to shorten Magento import from a few hours to several minutes and save employees’ time and company’s money (creating attributes on the fly, importing photos and other useful tricks).
Have a question?
Write to us
Chief Executive Officer
HR Business Partner
New Business Developer